Subject: Deliverable 1 - final version

All,

Your attention, please! Time to wrap up deliverable 1...

I have now done this and updated the version residing at
http://www.ontopia.net/tmp/pubsubj-gentle-intro.htm. Sorry for the delay.

Regarding item 3, I included all the names given in
http://www.mondeca.com/pubsubj/members/presentation.htm. Bernard: Please
check that this list is complete.

I consider my job done unless any further minor editorial changes are
considered necessary.

Patrick, you promised to check the form of the document against the
"official format" at http://www.oasis-open.org/spectools/. Perhaps you
could do that now? Thanks.

The issue of where to publish is still to be resolved. Bernard wrote:

| Since so far we can only upload standalone documents in Kavi system, I
| suggest that we end up with a PDF version if we want it published under
| OASIS namespace.
|
| OTOH, this is not mandatory it seems, since for example the UDDI V2,
| recently approved as an OASIS standard, is published under UDDI namespace.
| See UDDI TC page at
| http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/tcspecs.htm
|
| The actual document is at:
| http://uddi.org/pubs/ProgrammersAPI-V2.04-Published-20020719.htm
|
| Ideas ?

...but no ideas were forthcoming, as far as I recall. I would like to see
the document at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/pubsubj/psi-spec.htm
if possible.

Once this is decided, Bernard will need to edit the document header in
three places:

(1) Document identifier
(2) Location
(3) Revision

We should then prepare a press release...

Steve

--
Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>
Chief Executive Officer, Ontopia