Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Revisions needed to deliverable

At 04:22 PM 7/7/2003 -0400, Patrick Durusau wrote:
>See also the following OSIS requirements on naming documents:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/spectools/docs/chairs-filenaming-02.html
This is from the doc above
odrxml-protocol-1.0–cs.html The approved Committee Specification for the
OdrXML 1.0 Protocol. The revision field could have been added here if
errata fixes were expected.

How about this for the name of our recommendations?

pubsubj-pt1-1.0-cs.pdf (html etc.)

>I spoke with the OASIS office and while committees can issue
>specifications without doing all the notices, etc., that we would have to
>reform it for it to be considered for adoption as an OASIS specification
>(read greater publicity).
>
>Suggestion was that we simply fix stylistic errors before it comes to
>their attention by consent of the TC. Works for me.

Patrick, did you volunteer? :)

Cheers,
Mary