Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Declare victory and retire?

Greetings!

Steve Pepper wrote:
> Lars Marius wrote:
>
> | * Bernard Vatant
> | | If the majority decides otherwise and wants to move forward
> | | altogether, I will retire and let someone else endorsing the
> | | responsibility for it. This is not an easy position, but I have
> | | engaged way too much time and energy in the past two years for this
> | | TC, for quite a poor result indeed.
> |
> | I'm not pleased with our progress either, but I believe the solution
> | is simply for us to do better in the coming months.
>
> Spoken like a man just back from vacation ;-)
>
> But I do agree with this and everything else Lars Marius writes.
> OWL does *not* render PSIs superfluous; it makes them even more
> necessary and useful. To disband the committee now means to sign
> the death warrant on published subjects.

What a way to start the day! I find myself in vehement agreement with
both Steve Pepper and Lars Marius! Maybe I should go back to bed before
any else strange happens! ;-) (humor)

Seriously, very much in agreement with both and I do think we can do
better in the coming months. Willing to talk to anyone in Montreal about
exactly how we can make that happen.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

--