Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Re: No Chair! [was Re: Requirements oddity]

>*Patrick
>Sorry if my post was unclear. Working on a proposal (as in from a TC
>member) to specify how to do Published Subjects (part 2 I think in the TC
>documents).

Well, this was unclear since we have no formal direction.

>That is why I was making reference to the Requirements and
>Recommendations, that is I was trying to follow them for the proposal.
>Remarks about inconsistencies were meant as markers that the committee
>could (or could not) decide to address.
>
>>I think that we have other matters to decide first.
>
>I was unaware that we had no chair as well.
>
>Bernard?

Yeah, let's get this straightened out first and then we can go on with
part 2 discussions. We need to have meetings to plan the work.

At the moment, nobody has access to our homepage or documents directory.
Bernard gave me his password, but it does not work anymore. I guess that
he is not an OASIS member.

Cheers,
Mary