Subject: Notice of membership expiration

All,

My individual OASIS membership is about to expire. While the
yearly dues are not exorbitant, they are significant. It seems that
this TC has perhaps run it's course, as none of us (especially me!)
seem to have the time to devote to the issues and as Bernard
mentioned there are many people on the Semantic Web front who
have a lot of experience with these concerns.  Since I am not
currently working on any projects that need immediate PSIs, I'm
happy to combine energies with those on W3C Semantic Web
Activity as Bernard suggested earlier. I realize that others on the
committee may have more pressing demands and thus want to
keep working. My inclination at this point is to allow my OASIS
membership to elapse. I've enjoyed working with you all and think
we have made some good progress. Please let me know, what, if
anything I can do to facilitate a smooth transition should we/you
decide to go ahead and wrap up the committee.

It's been fun!

---Suellen

Stringer-Hye, Suellen
Vanderbilt University