Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] teleconferences, Committee Plans, etc.

* Mary Nishikawa

| I could handle heading Geolang if it were a subcommittee as opposed
| to a full-blown committee.

Mary, how do you think this would make it possible for you to handle?
I don't think it would be any less work...

| In this model we could also expand to other PSI sets (as
| subcommittees) when the interest or need arises.

We can do that now, too.

| It would be good to have an OWL PSI Subcommittee, for example

That's not a bad idea, but we could do a separate TC, too. Or we could
do a new umbrella TC, but I think we want to finish up the three pieces
of work we are currently embarked on before taking up new ones.

| (Bernard has already done this work).

Uh, no.

| As I mentioned, I could probably swing two conference calls/year or
| more and maybe even with US 800 numbers for participants.
| So I hoped that each of us (with some kind of corporate backing) could
| do about 2/year, if it is possible. I will also request reinstatement
| of Schlumberger as an OASIS sponsor, but I need to submit a business
| case for this. Maybe I can do it for next year.

Mary, Patrick and I argued against concalls, but you seem to have
ignored that. Could you explain why you prefer concalls?

| We need to have more detailed agendas and ToDo lists, I agree with
| Patrick there. Then people can sign up for tasks.

We are all in agreement on this, it seems, which is good.