Subject: Deliverable 2 Draft: PS Doc structure

I think this is where we left off with deliverable 2. We can begin with
this to go further.

Status of this document :
Latest draft proposal, modified following May 24 Barcelona meeting and June
25 conference call

Note : Conforming to above meetings decisions, the former deliverable has
been split into two parts:
1. Published Subjects : Definitions, Requirements and Examples
2. Recommendations for Published Subjects Documentation Structure (current
document)

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/recommendations/psdoc.htm

We also have this proposal from Lars Marius which I had almost forgot about.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/lmg/analysis.html

and of course, there is mine:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/docs/mni/psdoc71.htm

which became the source of my Extreme Markup Paper in 2002 and contains
information that can still be used by the committee.
http://www.idealliance.org/papers/extreme03/html/2002/Nishikawa01/EML2002Nishikawa01-toc.html

Cheers,
Mary