Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] TC roster : needs updating

* Bernard Vatant

| I wonder what we should do with that, given that I should consider
| myself as a simple TC member now, since an interim chair has been
| voted.

I think we should go with the interim chair for now. Do you want to
come back as chair, or are you happy with things as they are?

| In fact, given the breakdown in my OASIS membership, the correct
| process should be for me to apply to Patrick, and go through the 3
| months of provisional membership.

Then let's do that, and have you become an ordinary member at the end
of those 3 months, unless someone proposes something else.

| Along the same lines, Suellen is still listed as TC secretary,
| although she does not belong any more to the TC AFAIK. Which figures
| the TC has no more secretary.

Mr Chair (that is, Patrick): would you like a secretary, or are you
happy with things as they are?

| Bottom question is : who is in charge of the TC roster right now?
| Since I have access rights to the roster, I can sort out things
| technically, but I have to know exactly what to do.

I think you and Patrick should sort out the practicalities between the
two of you, and then make sure it happens once the TC has decided what
it wants.