Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Proposals for next TC deliverables

Bernard,

Question: Are you saying that we should isolate the issues that any
specification for PSIs will face and develop a generic vocabulary about
them? And have that as a deliverable?

Hmmm, sounds plausible to me because I think it will keep us from
spending time during the development of other deliverables developing
those same issues.

Sort of a framework of issues that this TC will need to address in the
rest of its deliverables? Not that we may provide all the answers but in
some cases indicate that the authors of PSIs and users of those PSIs
need to be aware of the choices must be made in the construction of a PSI?

Then follow those issues as we prepare the other deliverables? (Such as
format and use, both of which are of interest to the SBL.)

If you have the time, would you mind casting your proposal in terms of
requirements? I am mindful of Lars' request that we determine
requirements before we start working on deliverables to meet those. I
think your post (and some of the earlier ones in this thread) have
implicit requirements but making those explicit may help us reach a
consensus on what deliverable(s) we need to meet them.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick