Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] F2F at XML 2003

Mary,

Just a quick note, more to follow later this weekend.

Mary Nishikawa wrote:
> *Patrick

<snip>

> Of course, the best would be for somebody to sponsor a conference call
> from the hotel, but this is *very* expensive.

Actually I am looking at a standard add-on for a cell-phone that makes
it a speaker phone. Since I have a conference call service (that works
after I dial in as host), don't know the rates on 1-800 international
service, I could dial into the service using a cell-phone and remote
attendees could dial into the conferrence call service.

Upside is no hotel services required. Don't know about sound quality,
etc. but I will try to experiment with this before promising it for the
meeting.

If it works, and the if part is still unknown, might be a relatively
inexpensive way to do conference calls to increase the attendance at TC
meetings.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--