Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] TC teleconference proposal: 26 January 2004 18:00GMT

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 16:49, Patrick Durusau wrote:
> Greetings and Happy New Year!
>
> In an effort to get the New Year off to a great start for the PubSubj
> TC, I would like to set up a conference call for the 26th of January
> 2004 at 18:00 GMT.
>
> Please respond to the list indicating if you can make that time/date for
> the call (I need to know how many participants we are likely to have.)

That date is fine but not the time -- has to start during office
hours [9-5 GMT] for me otherwise there won't be anyone on the
switch to place the call (they don't trust people with long
distance dialing here ever since a senior member of faculty was
found to be using the college phones for his party election
campaign :-)

> US call, hopefully a 1-800.

Hopefully NOT: 1-800 numbers are not accessible from outside
the USA :-)

///Peter