Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] TC teleconference proposal: 26 January 2004 18:00GMT

Peter,

Assume that 9-5 GMT = 09:00-17:00 GMT?

I have another conference call that starts at 16:00 GMT but can bail
early, say 16:45 GMT so there will be someone to place the call for Peter.

Anyone else with a time problem? (I could also start earlier, say 14:00
GMT but that will make it fairly early on the West Coast.)

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick