Subject: [tm-pubsubj] TC teleconference: 26 Jan 2004 - Agenda items

Some of you will have seen the "Strawman" proposal [1] that I agreed to draft in Philadelphia, for an OASIS TC on "Semantic Interoperability", that I will present and that will be discussed at the eGov TC on 27 Jan. It might be worth taking a look in light of the TM-PubSubj proposals of D3 and D4:
> D3. Recommendations for Published Subjects Management
> D4. Recommendations for Published Subjects Use
There might well be some points of overall and possible synergies to develop...

[1] Strawman proposal for a new OASIS TC

Peter

Peter Brown
(formerly Pappamikail)
Head of Information Resources Management
European Parliament

This mail reflects the views and opinions of the author alone. Institutional affiliation is indicated for information purposes only. Any formal correspondence on any matter contained within this mail should be addressed to pbrown@eurpoarl.eu.int