Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] Range of Application

I agree with the focus on creating PSIs as a concept which is applicable
to the managment of Taxonomies and Ontologies in general. Once it is
explained in language that does not exclude applications I believe it will
be referenced by many working in the semantic space.

<quote who="Patrick Durusau">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums