Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] [Fwd: NISO-Sponsored INFO URI SchemePublished]

The people working on this proposal are very tied in with digital
libraries and publishing. I think it will be very influential
whatever its merits or flaws.

--On Friday, January 16, 2004 7:47 AM -0500 Patrick Durusau

Stringer-Hye, Suellen
Vanderbilt University
Email: suellen.stringer-hye@Vanderbilt.Edu