Subject: TC meeting in Amsterdam??

Hi Patrick, Hi All...

I'll be taking part in the next Conf Call on 8th March, but I'm wondering
if we have progressed on possible dates for an April meeting in or around
the XML Europe Conference. I have had to commit already for hotel booking,
as will have others...

As the conference finishes midday on the Wednesday, is there any desire to
stay longer, or rather to hold a F2F earlier in the week or even during the
weekend preceding??

All the best, talk to you all soon

Peter

Peter Brown
Head of Information Resources Management, European Parliament

Affiliation is indicated for information only. The contents of this mail
should be considered as reflecting the views of, and engaging, only the
author. Formal correspondence with the European Parliament should be
addressed to gri@europarl.eu.int