Subject: Today's TC meeting

I'm afraid I won't be able to participate in today's
meeting - something else has turned up. I wish you a
fruitful discussion :)

FWIW I still think the most useful thing each member
of this committee could be doing is actually creating
a set of PSIs. We need the real world experience in
order to understand the requirements...

Steve

--
Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>