Subject: Face to Face?

Greetings!

Is there any interest in trying to organize a face-to-face meeting for
XML Europe?

I am about to make flight reservations and was wondering if I should add
a day to the end of the conference? (the 22nd of April).

I probably need to make those reservations by early in the week so late
Tuesday (US East Coast time) will probably see me with fixed reservations.

We can meet informally during the conference if there will not be enough
of us present to organize a full meeting.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick
--
Patrick Durusau