Subject: A bit of context RE: [tm-pubsubj] RE: [VM,ALL] Revised scope statement

The previous message is forwarded from a thread in W3C SWBPD WG about the definition of a
"Vocabulary Management" Task Force, of which scope and objectives are as close as can be
to PubSubj's.

You can follow the thread (and jump in if needed) at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0066.html

where the TF is defined.

Bernard Vatant
Senior Consultant