Subject: RE: [tm-pubsubj] Blurb for Nocturne

You got a room!!! Congrats!!

I'll be happy to offer a URL as long as the dataset won't be updated
constantly; that is, only a small set of heavily-guarded individuals have
ftp access to the OASIS site so the page/file would need to be emailed to
Sharon and uploaded.

The URL would be: http://docs-oasis-open.org/committees/pubsubj/nocturne/xxx

Would that work?

Regards,