Subject: RE: [tm-pubsubj] Blurb for Nocturne

| Steve, if you have the time, can you amend the opening sentence and
| paste in your last paragraph and post as clean text?

Hereby done:

***************************************

Published Subjects Nocturne at XML 2004

Published Subjects for practitioners of RDF, Semantic Web, Topic Maps,
Ontologies and Business Vocabularies! The OASIS Published Subjects TC is
holding a nocturne, Monday, November 15th, 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM, Taft Room
in the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel at the start of XML 2004.

Join us to find out how the Published Subjects TC is ramping up to
complete work already underway and to take on new projects relevant to
your subject area. Sorry, no free drinks but lots of discussion and
planning of new activities for the Published Subjects TC.

Published Subjects is an open, distributed mechanism for defining unique
global identifiers. Based on URIs, the Published Subjects mechanism has
two unique characteristics: It works from the bottom up, and it works
for humans AND computers. For more information see Published Subjects:
Introduction and Basic Requirements
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/3050/pubsubj-pt1-1.02-cs.pdf.