Subject: Groups - Teleconference added

Greetings!

With the deepest apologies to Lars Marius Garshol who posted his revised
Country and Language PSIs in Janaury, 2005, I am scheduling a TC meeting to
discuss those revised drafts and other TC business.

So you don't have to search your email archives, see the following links:

In his post, which suggest reviewing these drafts with an eye towards
formal adoption/publication, Lars also requests that we:

 - study the published HTML, XTM, and RDF files carefully to look for

   - typos,

   - mistakes, and

   - wording/layout that could be improved, and

 - post any comments you might have on this list.

Sounds like a plan to me!

I am in the process of arranging the conference call number and that
information will follow in due course.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick

 -- Patrick Durusau

Teleconference has been added by Patrick Durusau