Subject: [xtm-wg] XTM-WG Charter Approval

Steve and fellow PM's!

Subject to Sam Hunting's suggestions on wording in the charter (Tue, 7 Mar
2000 14:59:43 -0800 (PST)) I am ready to approve the charter as corrected!

Once the charter is in place it is my assumption that Steve, Michel,
IDEAlliance and others can start drawing attention to the group seeking
both sponsors and participants. (That may help answer the question about
the composition of the group at present. There are several
biblical/religion library type associations who will probably want to
participate as users but I have nothing concrete to which to invite them
at this moment.) But as Steve has pointed out, we need a charter to
jump-start that process.

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau