Subject: [xtm-wg] Re: Charter membership in TopicMap/XML organization

> I am interested in the TopicMap/XML organization and would
> appreciate it if you could let me know the criteria for membership,
> charter membership, point of contact, etc.
> Thanks.

Thanks for your interest.

You're probably too late for charter membership, even though the
charter isn't quite adopted yet.  Right now, all the relevant
information can be found at www.egroups.com in the group "xtm-wg".

> Lokendra Shastri

> 1947 Center Street, Suite 600
> Berkeley, CA 94704
>
> shastri@icsi.berkeley.edu
> http://www.icsi.berkeley.edu/~shastri
>
> Phone:	(510) 666-2910
> FAX:	(510) 643-7684

-Steve

--
Steven R. Newcomb, President, TechnoTeacher, Inc.
srn@techno.com  http://www.techno.com  ftp.techno.com

voice: +1 972 517 7954
fax    +1 972 517 4571

Suite 211