Subject: [xtm-wg] Re: IETF as a host organization for XTM?

Having worked under this type of charter, I have seen two responses to the Technology vs. Content debate.  Let the Founders vote.  Or decide on primary business model.  So if MS came in as a founder under example one the existing founders would vote as to the status.  This usually has the affect of filling the gaps.  Under number two the primary business model, as applicable to the standard, determines whether they are a content or technology company.

Daniel