Subject: Re: Charter: Participating Member conditions

I agree with Daniel about the restrictions on the F2F meetings.  Many of us
have $$$ restrictions to traveling to meetings inside the US.  It is far more
expensive for me to go to California than to Europe for example (I am in
Chicago).

I think we can set up teleconference calls to replace personal attendance.
In fact the ICE-AG has done so on occasion when members could not personally
attend the F2F meetings.

Dianne Kennedy