Subject: [xtm-wg] Re: Charter: Participating Member conditions

> I support Steve's point of view than F2F meetings are irreplaceable.

I agree with Steve and Michel. I wish it weren't so, but I'm afraid it
is so.

Presumably, with meetings scheduled far enough in advance, there's
enough time to negotiate a reasonable fare, whether to Europe or
America.

Further, the F2Fs so far have been scheduled around conferences and/or
events that many participants would attend anyway -- funded by their
companies.

S.

=====
<? "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
    -- Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations ?>