Subject: Seybold SF Program

Title:

 IDEAlliance - International Digital Enterprise Alliance, Inc.

Dear topicmaps.org Working Group members,

IDEAlliance has been selected to host the XML in Publishing special interest day at the Seybold San Francisco conference Aug. 28 - Sept. 1 this year.  See the attached program for this event.

This will be a tremendous opportunity to showcase topicmaps.org, as well as the other IDEAlliance initiatives.  We are currently lining up speakers for each of these initiatives so I'm asking you to think about what sort of presentation/demo you'd like to do and who your speakers will be (maximum of 2 preferably).

Dianne, Michel and Steve, could you please coordinate this and forward the information to me as soon as possible.

Regards,
Paul

Paul F. Conn
Vice President, Electronic Business Initiatives
Graphic Communications Association
100 Daingerfield Road
Alexandria, Virginia 22314, USA
Phone:  +1 703-519-8173