Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] XTM WG meet in Paris

This version is almost identical (apart from a comma and a typo) from the
final version that has been adopted and published by ISO. It is the most
updated version that exists on the Web. You can rely on it.

The very last version can be bought from ISO or any national standards body.
As far as I know, ISO has not accepted yet to deliver its standards for free
on the Web.
I hope this will happen soon but I have no evidence of it.

Michel Biezunski
Co-editor, ISO 13250 Topic Maps