Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] XTM Meeting - Reminder

--- Daniel Koger <dkoger@hdtd.com> wrote:
> I must decline from attendance.  A situation has arisen and I will be
> unable to attend.

Too bad; I was looking forwqrd to seeing you. Here is my Hotel in Paris
in case you end up in the area before the show proper: Hotel Rivoli
Notre Dame, 01 42 78 47 39.*

Otherwise, see you soon.

Sam

=====
<? "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
    -- Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations ?>

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com