Subject: Re: [topicmapmail] Querying Topic Maps (was Topic Map Server)

Hans,

Graham suggested that you are the person at STEP who might have the most to
offer in the way of information on use cases.  Let me encourage you to "step"
forward and participate in the XTM-UCS (Use Cases Subgroup).  We can definately
benefit from the experience of STEP in applying topic maps to large problems.

Thanks,

-bryan