Subject: [xtm-wg] XTM-UCS: Collate and Glossary

Bryan,

If you want to suggest a format for collating the survey data I would be
willing to share collating duties with one or more other members of the
group. I don't have the cycles to handle it solo. And then only for members
of the actual working group or related XTM community. Obviously I would put
a higher priority on those responses than on ones that are sent in from
more public type announcements.

To keep us all on the same page, however, I would be willing to be
responsible for a glossary of technical terms that are used in either the
survey data or our report. I have order the Soma book from Amazon and can
keep a running file with definitions that we can vet with the rest of the
group before making it part of our announcements. That will probably mean
that I will have to contact respondents if it appears they are using terms
in a non-standard way. No guarantee that it will be read or used but it may
help us be more precise while we wait for other people to stop speaking so
we can talk. ;-)

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau