Subject: Re: XTM-UCS: USE CASE SURVEY #1 and RE: [xtm-wg] Re: Knowledge ma nagement claims re XTM (and Topic Maps.. .)

Yes, this stuff is excellent *and should be regarded as additional
technical-side usecases* (already well fulfilled), by the usecases group.

Hans, please would you upload all your relevant papers?

I would like to see the usecases collation activity looking at the "spread"
of our usecases from end-user requirements through functionality on map
instances to technical how-to techniques, and identifying where there are
gaps which need filling. (We don't need full fine-grain coverage, but we do
need to avoid big gaps which will block understanding.)
I'm happy to have a crack at this evaluation after the basic collation of

Cheers

Ann W.

http://www.step.de/
   \   \X\ Director Consulting ....................
mailto:consulting@step.de
\  /   /X/ Technologiepark Würzburg-Rimpar .........
phoneto:+49.9365.8062.63
faxto:+49.9365.8062.66
  \/\/X/   D-97222 Rimpar, Germany ...............
mobileto:+49.172.66.90.427

Apply NOW!