Subject: [xtm-wg] "London" Meeting confirmed

Tired of searching for an apartment?  Try Viva!  It's fast and free.
Now serving Dallas, Houston, Austin, Phoenix, Denver and Las Vegas.
Rent by September 30th - get $100 cash!

The "London" meeting will indeed take place, on 13, 14 and 15 October.

I promised to try to find a free room for it - possibly at Shell Centre.
This turns out to be possible on Friday but not for the weekend.

THEREFORE, this will become a UK meeting, but not a London meeting. It will
take place at SWINDON - either in the offices of Empolis (Graham Moore's
company) or RivCom (my company) or a combination of the two.

Swindon can be reached in 1 hour by taxi from Heathrow airport (if you let
me know your arrival details, we can arrange taxis. Best to share them, as
the cost of a 1-hour taxi ride is not negligible. But by asking us to
pre-arrange it, it is a great deal cheaper than asking for a taxi on the
spot).

OR Swindon can be reached in 1 hour by train from London Paddington station,
which is 15 minutes by "Heathrow Express" train from Heathrow airport.

Budget hotels can be found at http://www.4tourism.com/uk/swindon.html

Business hotels can be found at:
http://condenast.hotelbook.com/static/Europe%2CUnitedKingdom%2CSwindonEnglan
d.html

The closest to the RivCom and Empolis offices (yes, we are so close to each
other that the nearest hotel is the same for both of us) is the Madison Inn
Corus Hotel (this is a "business" hotel). It can be found at:
http://condenast.hotelbook.com/static/welcome_29559.html

Hoping to see you all on the 13 October

Best reagards

Daniel