Subject: [xtm-wg] Re: FW: Merger between egroups and yahoo

Radiohead:  I never thought I could feel this way about a RF front end.
Bit-banger:  I know what you mean.  That baby's a beaut!
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.  CONNECT WITH PEOPLE IN YOUR INDUSTRY

if it would be of any value- i have a
dedicated/dellhost/linux/zope/worldpilot at
http://www.drawingincode.org that needs something to do :)

-drawingincode.org/open_free

great group
best
michael

--- In xtm-wg@egroups.com, "Michel Biezunski" <mb@i...> wrote:
> FYI: egroups has merged with yahoo.
>
> [Murray, I share your concerns, question is: does anybody here
> have time to deal with this issue and look for something better?]
> Before we find a solution, I'd rather not slow down the work to
> be done... But if somebody comes with an answer, (s)he will be
> welcome.
>
> Michel

network of
> > services, but we're very excited about the future.
> >
> > We hope you'll be celebrating with us as we begin expanding our
> > ability to help people collaborate, exchange ideas, and build
> > relationships around the world.
> >
> > Although we're busy working on future plans, it's important to
know
> > that there will be no immediate changes to either the eGroups or
> > Yahoo! Clubs services. All of the current features, policies, and
> > services will continue to be supported.
> >
> > Users will continue to be governed by the Terms of Service they
> > initially agreed to upon registering for either service. In other
> > words, the eGroups Terms of Service will continue to apply to
eGroups
> > users.
> >
> > Short term, we'll continue planning for the integrated service,
while
> > trying our best to anticipate any major issues that might arise.
We