Subject: [xtm-wg] Hotels in Swindon

Your family still won't know what you do.  At least they'll know where.
The resources, brainpower & breadth of opportunities at Microsoft are
unmatched. The only question is are you ready for that kind of impact?

Graham has asked me to pass on some hotel details to you for your next trip
to Swindon.  We have a corporate arrangement with The Villiers and The
Goddard Arms so it's worth mentioning empolis (you may need explain that we
were previously Step UK):

Villiers Inn
Moormead Road
Wroughton
Swindon
 01793 814744 (around £57.50 per night)

The Goddard Arms
High Street
Old Town
Swindon
01793 692313  (around £85 per night)

The Madison Inn
Oxford Road
Stratton St Margaret
Swindon
01793 831333 (£72.50 per night)

Forte Posthouse
Marlborough Road
Coate
Swindon
08704 009079 (£119 per night)

The Forte Posthouse is the closest to our offices, followed by the Goddard
Arms.

If I can help with anything else, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Julie

Julie Lewis
Marketing Co-ordinator
empolis UK Ltd. Unit B, Dorcan Complex,
Faraday Rd, Swindon, Wilts. SN3 5HQ.  UK
Reg No:3831777 VAT No: GB 718 2715 32
E       jal@empolis.co.uk
W       http://www.empolis.com
T       +44 (0)1793 485465
F       +44 (0)1793 485451

This message has been checked for all known viruses, by Star Internet,
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
For further information visit:
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp