Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] a get-together of some RDF and TopicMap folks

Jack and al.,

The Swindon meeting is Oct. 13-15 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), 3 full days.
Starts Friday morning at 9, end Sunday at 5pm.

Michel
Michel Biezunski, InfoLoom, Inc.
Tel +33 1 44 59 84 29 Cell +33 6 03 99 25 29
Email: mb@infoloom.com  Web: www.infoloom.com
> Reading those procedings, Steve: said we will be in Swindon October 12-14,
> but Daniel said in his September 8  post here that the meeting is October
> 13-15.  I just bought a ticket. Gads. Which is it?
>
> From: Miller,Eric <emiller@oclc.org>
> > Following last weeks RDF and TopicMap gathering, a few of us continue
> these
> > discussions by phone/IRC this morning (EDT).  The notes from
> this meeting
> > can be found at http://www.w3.org/2000/09/25-topicmap-rdf
> >
> > --
> > Eric Miller                          mailto:emiller@oclc.org

> This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
> contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
> the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
> If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies
> of the message and its attachments and notify postmaster@verticalnet.com
> immediately.

Radiohead:  I never thought I could feel this way about a RF front end.
Bit-banger:  I know what you mean.  That baby's a beaut!
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.  CONNECT WITH PEOPLE IN YOUR INDUSTRY