Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Arrivals this weekend/Ride sharing

RivCom has offered to coordinate the  booking of taxis for people from
Heathrow if we know arrival times at Heathrow. Getting a taxi from Heathrow
to Swindon, IF PRE-BOOKED FROM A SWINDON COMPANY can be economical if 2 or
more of you share it. Otherwise, there is a bus service running every couple
of hours or so from Heathrow to Swindon, and frequent trains from London
Paddington Station, which is 15 minutes from Heathrow by the Heathrow
Express connecting train.

Attiched is a gif file of a map of how to get to Empolis's offices by car
from the Motorway. This can be helpful to show to a taxi driver who is
getting you there from your hotel.

Just to remind you - we are due to meet from 9am till 5pm Friday, Saturday
and Sunday

Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Freese [mailto:eric@isogen.com]
Sent: 09 October 2000 15:49
To: XTM Working Group (E-mail)
Subject: [xtm-wg] Arrivals this weekend/Ride sharing

I was wondering what arrangements have been/could be made for rides to/from
Swindon from Heathrow.

Graham & Daniel:  What is the most cost/time efficient means of getting from
Heathrow to Swindon?

I will be arriving at Heathrow at 10:45AM on Thursday and departing at
11:00AM on Monday.  I haven't yet decided if I'm spending Sunday night in
Swindon or London.  If either of these works with anyone else to chare a
ride please feel free to contact me.

Eric Freese                                    Email: eric@isogen.com
Director - Professional Services - Midwest     Voice:    651 636 9180
ISOGEN International/DataChannel               Fax:      651 636 9191
1611 West County Road B - Suite 204            WWW:    www.isogen.com
St. Paul, MN 55113                                www.datachannel.com

Restaurants, Movies, Weather, Traffic & More!
Call 1-800-555-TELL.  For more info visit: