Subject: Re: CORRECTION: Re: [xtm-wg] Arrivals this weekend/Ride sharing

I arrive at 905AM Friday.

Sam

--- Jack Park <jackpark@verticalnet.com> wrote:
> Dang!  I arrive 6:45 am Friday (not thursday). Sorry bout that

=====
<? "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
    -- Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations ?>

http://photos.yahoo.com/

Your family still won't know what you do.  At least they'll know where.
The resources, brainpower & breadth of opportunities at Microsoft are
unmatched. The only question is are you ready for that kind of impact?