Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] New file uploaded to xtm-wg

>Seriously, though, if there were a way to "stake the grub" (and
>namespaces are seriously gurbby) without simultaneously polluting the
>instance, I'd be for that.

Just thought I'd chuck an idea on this into the pond. It seems to me that
you could think of all XML Namespace information that is contained in a
namespaced doc instance as something like an aggregate link, and therefore
not dissimilar from a scope in the BOS (which I believe several folks have
suggested can be implemented as topic/association).
What I mean is that instead of prefixing everything you suck all that
information out into a single reference point that _points_ at all the
things that it is "namespacing" and says, "these things are in this
namespace if you really need to know that.
This might of course require the XTM community to define a public topic for
the purpose at some time.

Peter