Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Results of the Swindon meeting

Steve P, Sam and all,

We (Steve N. and I) are currently working on putting a complete
version of the minutes, well organized, which is aimed at helping all of
you finding your way as efficiently as possible into all the work we did
during the 3 day meeting in Swindon.

It's going to be much better if you can wait 2 or 3 days rather than having
to fight with my messy notes.

Thank you,

Michel

Michel Biezunski, InfoLoom, Inc.
Tel +33 1 44 59 84 29 Cell +33 6 03 99 25 29
Email: mb@infoloom.com  Web: www.infoloom.com

Restaurants, Movies, Weather, Traffic & More!
Call 1-800-555-TELL.  For more info visit: