Subject: Re: [sam_hunting@yahoo.com: Re: [xtm-wg] Swindon minutes]

> Also, is it customary for meeting minutes to include the wording of the
> resolutions voted on?

Yes, but I didn't do that when I drafted these minutes, because I
thought that doing so would add undesirable obscurity, and because the
minutes refused to organize themselves when I tried to do that.
Probably I'm too much in love with my own "deathless prose".

I'm happy for anybody to take on the task of inserting the exact
wording of the resolutions into the appropriate places.  (Good luck.)

-Steve

--
Steven R. Newcomb, Consultant
srn@coolheads.com

voice: +1 972 359 8160
fax:   +1 972 359 0270

405 Flagler Court
Allen, Texas 75013-2821 USA

"We're not exactly anti-schema, but we're sure pro-DTD."
 -- doctypes.org

eGroups eLerts