Subject: [xtm-wg] XTM Marketing phone conference

 IDEAlliance - International Digital Enterprise Alliance, Inc.

As requested, I have set up a phone conference for the TopicMaps.org Marketing Committee for today at 12:00 noon eastern time (5:00 PM UK).

To access the call:

If calling from the US or Canada, call 1-800-685-2366 and enter the conference code 98160 when prompted.

If calling from elsewhere, call +1 801-303-3616 and tell the conference operator to connect you to the GCA conference, code 98160.

The call is scheduled for 1 hour.  Following are some suggested agenda items.  Also, I've attached a proposed sponsorship program for review.

TM Interest day
External Communications
Release of XTM Standard
Sponsorship routes
Individual responsibilities

Regards,
Paul

Paul F. Conn
Vice President, Electronic Business Initiatives
Graphic Communications Association
100 Daingerfield Road
Alexandria, Virginia 22314, USA
Phone:  +1 703-519-8173