Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] [xtm-cms] Re: XML Conceptual Model Report

Hi Luis,

Thanks for the comments. With regard to role we decided also that role is
not correct here and have changed it back to end. We have also made good
progress with the defintion and understanding of what resources are and how
they are accessed.

DRM and myself had a VERY good meeting at Shell yesterday with Chris Angus
and Matthew west and made staggering progress in refining the model.

I am updating the diagrams and some prose today, chris is adding more prose
over the weekend. So there will be a posting with these refinements on
monday.

cheers

graham

eGroups eLerts