Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] [XTM-ISS] new XTM prototype DTD

on a topic, can't I (shouldn't I) do that with my variants though?

(i certainly don't get it where associations are concerned. i thought a
topic hooked up to an association was supposed to provide the relevant info
in that case?)

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Michel Biezunski [mailto:mb@infoloom.com]
Sent: 07 November 2000 13:57
To: xtm-wg@egroups.com

In Swindon we discussed the possibility to label every occurrence,
using the terms " nameservice" and "thumbnail". Here they are.

Michel

Michel Biezunski, InfoLoom, Inc.
Tel +33 1 44 59 84 29 Cell +33 6 03 99 25 29
Email: mb@infoloom.com  Web: www.infoloom.com

<mailto:altheim&#64;eng.sun.com>
XML Technology Center
Sun Microsystems, 1601 Willow Rd., MS UMPK17-102, Menlo Park, CA 94025

      In the evening
      The rice leaves in the garden
      Rustle in the autumn wind
      That blows through my reed hut.  -- Minamoto no Tsunenobu

eLerts