Subject: [xtm-wg] From the peanut gallery to the modeling group

DTD syntax is, of course, transparent and limpidly clear ;-) but I find
I have a really hard time with UML because I can't remember the
semantics (dread word) of all those damn arrows, and the double lines,
and what it means for text to be above and below the double lines, etc.

Would it be too much to ask for the AG to be supplied with a UML "cheat
sheet" that documents the syntax? I know that would help my "full
immersion" on modelling day.

Thanks in advance.

S.

=====
<?-- "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
     - Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations -->

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

eLerts