Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] XTM Paris meeting january 19, 20, 21

Hello Jean,

I will attend this meeting, but I won't need a room !

regards,

Benedicte Le Grand

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jean Delahousse [mailto:jean.delahousse@mondeca.com]
Envoye : mercredi 15 novembre 2000 23:04
A : xtm-wg@egroups.com
Objet : [xtm-wg] XTM Paris meeting january 19, 20, 21

Hello all,

We start to organise the Paris XTM meeting; we'll try to get one or two
hotels idea so we may get better price, reservation and the opportunity to
see each other easily.

To find the proper place for the meeting, organise a diner on saturday and
pre book some hotel rooms, we try to figure out how many of us we'll attend
the meeting.

If you think (you can change your mind later) you'll attend the meeting,
please tell us.
If you have idea about invited persons tell us also.
If you have any good idea or suggestion it's welcome.

Do you think the marketing group will hold a meeting in Paris ?

We'll open soon a web page with all information about the meeting

Sincerely

Jean Delahousse
CEO Mondeca
Mobile : +33(0)6 16 90 73 95