Subject: [xtm-wg] Conceptual Model description, work in progress

Here is my work so far on descriptive text to go with the Conceptual Model.
Some of the early part may sit better in the general introduction. Maybe the
general introduction can feed straight into the Conceptual Model, as here,
and then be followed by the explanation of the syntactic constructs. That
structure would work well for me.

I'll continue working on this and adding the remaining drawings and
descriptions that are needed to complete the model description, over the
next couple of days, but this will give you a flavour of the approach I'm
adopting.

 <<20001119ConceptualModel.zip>>

Daniel

Daniel Rivers-Moore