Subject: [xtm-wg] FW: SUO: Context

As I work through our models, I notice how much we talk about "context",
generally in relationship to "scope". And I'm reminded that the SUO folks
have been discussing "context", too (of which, an example below). The gist
of their discussion seems to be that they think context is a red herring.
But I wouldn't want to get bogged down in lots of the things they get
involved in.

Jim Mason