Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] new XTM 1.0 DTD- editing error

--- Murray Altheim <murray.altheim@eng.sun.com> wrote:
>   b. removed <subjectRef> from content model of
> <instanceOf>. You can't
>      have something *else* be an instance of the
> thing you're referencing
>      if the thing you're referencing *is* the
> subject. Or something like
>      that. [I'm waaaay past tired, but we agreed
> this was necessary.]

well, I just realized that both the dtd document and
the corresponding annex of the specification still
have <subjectRef> in the content model of
<instanceOf>.

By the way, I'd like to thank Mr. Altheim, who has
really shown great effort in keeping the web site
up-to-date and helped the outsiders (like me) to
follow the whole story...

Sengor Altıngovde.
MSc. student

http://shopping.yahoo.com/